- List of employee-owned companies
- Employee stock ownership plan
- How Well Is Employee Ownership Working?
- Every Employee an Owner. Really.
- Employee-Owned Companies: Good for Business, Not So Hot for Film
- A look at the good, the bad, and the ugly of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- How Employee Ownership Benefits Executives, Companies, and Employees
- We Need More Employee-Owned Businesses
- Frequently Asked Questions about Employee Ownership
- How to Build an Employee-Owned Business
- National Center for Employee Ownership: ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) Facts
- How to Start an Employee-Owned Company
- Can Employee-Owned Companies Reboot the Economy?
- A Conceptual Guide to Employee Ownership for Very Small Businesses
- CHECK OUT THESE FIVE EMPLOYEE-OWNED CRAFT BREWERIES
- Heartland Brewery: Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Full Sail (NOT ANYMORE)
- FULL SAIL SELLS TO PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM—WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
"Full Sail became employee-owned in July 1999 through an employee stock ownership plan with the 47 employees. In March 2015, the employees voted to sell to Oregon Craft Brewers Co., a local investment group formed by San Francisco-based private equity firm Encore Consumer Capital."